February 23, 2018
This episode might well change the whole way you live your life!
I say this because it's advice, strategies, and actions that changed my life.
It's made me wealthier, happier and emotionally more fulfilled that at any time in my life... that includes when I owned the retail stores.
What is a virtual boss?
- Being a Virtual Boss is about living life on your terms and living in a state of empowerment.
- Being a Virtual Boss is about freedom, prosperity, leverage, it's about turnkey systems.
- Being a virtual boss means getting rid of the crap in your life, while at the same time doing deals, making money, and getting whatever balance you want in your life... based on your own personal life goals!
This episode you'll discover some of the following:
- How you can live life on your terms. Regardless of your current situation.
- Secrets to becoming none location dependent
- How to work from anywhere in the world
- Get out the office and into the sun
- How you can leverage resources and hire virtual assistants.
Reasons people fail:
Michael Brodie might be able to do it... but I can't
- First of all, I left school at 16 with a few GCSE's to my name... so if I can do it, trust me anybody can.
Skepticism often stems from lack of knowledge
We are all skeptics to an extent.
I've had my fingers burnt before and I know that there are people who often tell lies.
But here's the thing.
Without being willing to at least listen to new info, take a shot at it, and then see for yourself why and how it works... you'll always live a life that's NOT on your terms.
As always, I'm going to be reflecting on my life and speaking from my experiences as a virtual boss, running multiple businesses, and of course the big mistakes I've made along the way.
About Confessions of a Virtual Boss Presenter Michael Brodie:
Michael Brodie is a brash, common sense speaking serial entrepreneur, virtual boss, and outsourcing expert. He is the founder of Virtual Assistant hiring website www.virtualstaff.ph
To find out more about Mike Brodie, you can contact him at the following:
LinkedIn Michael Brodie
Remember to leave your comments below and give us a PLUS rating if you enjoyed it, or tweet me that my voice annoys you haha. At least do something!